|Hierarchy||- - -|
Creation and Conception
- (To The Lady) "I don’t believe in forever. Forever is such a long time, and such a big promise to make. What I do believe in are lifetimes. I will love you for a lifetime — And for all the days I have left, I will keep you with me, nestled in that special place you’ve taken over as your own. Stay as long as you want. Stay for a lifetime, if you want. You’re safe with me."
- "If each man or woman could understand that every other human life is as full of sorrows, or joys, or base temptations, of heartaches and of remorse as his own… How much kinder, how much gentler they would be."
- "Loneliness does not come from having no people about one, but from being unable to communicate the things that seem important to oneself, or from holding certain views which others find inadmissible."
- (To Useru) "Your heart is the softest place on earth. Take care of it."
- (To Nai) "I don’t trust anyone who hasn’t been self-destructive in some way. And who hasn’t gone through some sort of self-loathing? You’ve got to bang yourself around a bit to know yourself."
- "Don’t wander away from yourself to get close to someone else."
- (To Nai, About Kiru) "Some people would rather live in a hell they’ve got used to than in a paradise they’ve never experienced before."
- (To The Lady) "My Poetry is reflection of my soul. If you love the symphony of the words, then you must love me, too."
- (To Kiru) "The Japanese Legend say you have three faces. The first face, you show to the world. The second face, you show to your close friends, and your family. The third face, you never show anyone. It is the truest reflection of who you are."
- "Remember that everyone you meet is afraid of something, loves something and has lost something."
- (To Nai, in the spirit world) "Who taught you to be cold, to be withdrawn? To listen, but not speak? Who taught you that you had nothing to offer but your physical presence? Who taught you to live in silence? Who took the life out of you?"
- (To Kiru) "Maybe we feel empty because we leave pieces of ourselves in everything we used to love."