|Mother of All Kitsune (すべての狐の母)
A Thousand Tailed (1000 尾)
|Hierarchy||- - -|
The Lady. Either a ten-tailed kitsune, or a thousand-tailed kitsune. Either can be correct. As it stands, she is unique. There are no other kitsune with more than nine tails. She is the mother of the kitsune race, and all serve her in one manner or another.
I can understand her having a thousand tails, since having so many can make sense, from the Indian origins of this race. As it stands, she is unique, and she is the archetype of all kitsune.
Creation and Conception
- "And how odd it is to be haunted by someone that is still alive."
- (To Father) "I think whats wrong with the world is that we are all to busy destroying ourselves to love one another."
- "Do not try to be pretty. You weren’t meant to be pretty; you were meant to burn down the earth and graffiti the sky. Don’t let anyone ever simplify you to just “pretty.”
- "Be gentle with yourself. You are a child of the universe no less than the trees and the stars; you have a right to be here."
- "Life is too short to spend it at war with yourself."
- (To KAKAKAKHSIYAIAKIA) "I think Nai is afraid to love sometimes. I think it scares Nai. Nai was the type to like things that were concrete, like the ocean. Something you could point to and know what it was. I think that’s why Nai always struggled… And I think that’s why Nai also struggled with love. Nai couldn’t touch it. Nai couldn’t hold on to it and make sure it never changed."