|(リトルグレイ·フォックス) Little Grey Fox|
|Age||8 years old (when deceased)
15 years old
|Hierarchy||- - -|
Creation and Conception
- Useru, (失せる) meaning "Vanish" in Japanese. Useru's mother knew already that her children would be the finish line of a prophecy slowly unfolding. It was a prophecy that predicted her first child's insanity and bloodlust, her second child's destiny to live up to their name's meaning, absent, and her third child's death.
- (To Nai, in the spirit world) "I wouldn’t be surprised if one day my head decides to abandon my body and float up to the clouds. I am too whimsical, even for my own imagination."
- (To Nai, in the spirit world) "Remember yourself as a little girl, she is counting on you to protect her!"
- "I’m not the type of person to give up on someone. Yes, sometimes I get really mad and upset so I need a minute to cool off but I’ll never abandon you. I don’t leave people. And I think that’s why it always hurts so bad when people leave me. Because I can’t fathom leaving you."
- (To Kiru) "The world is filled with nice people. If you can’t find one, be one!"
- "It’s okay to be sensitive to something, just don’t let the feeling own you."
- "All human souls hold the same value, whoever thinks else wise must be cursed by a poor heart or a poisoned mind."
- "Home isn't a place, it's a feeling."
- "No one really knows why they are alive until they know what they’d die for."
- (To Nai) "You are so brave and quiet.. I sometimes forget you are suffering, too."